NOTD We'll ever have Paris

Să începem anul 2013 cu dreptul! Sper că aţi avut o noapte nebună şi că v-aţi trezit din mahmureală! Eu abia acum jumătate de oră am reuşit să mă ridic din pat DAR e o mare reuşită, spre deosebire de anii în care eram up doar la 14-15.
Pentru prima zi din an am decis să vă arăt manichiura care am purtat-o aseară. Unghiile mele încep să crească sănătos şi să arate binişor lucru care mă bucură nespus. De când am început să folosesc tratamentul de la Farmec despre care am scris aici, pot să îmi las unghiile să crească fără să se mai rupă atât de uşor.

Let's start the new year right! I hope you had a crazy night and the headache you got already went away. I woke up half an hour ago and I find it great taking into consideration that in the previous years I used to sleep until 3-4 PM. 
Today I decided to show you the manicure I wore on New Year's Eve. My nails started growing healthy and now they look quite nice which makes me really happy. Since I started using the Farmec (Romanian brand) Expert Treatment I wrote about here, I can let my nails grow longer without breaking so easily.

Am folosit / I used : oja mea preferată  / my favourite nail polish essence #121 Gold Fever  & O.P.I. We'll ever have Paris.







Şi vă las şi cu o piesă dragă! / Last but not least, a song that means a lot to me!
Pupici / Kisses